February 08, 2009

Volley is in My Blood

Volley is in my blood. This statement can be compared with Ayrton Senna's “Racing is in my blood”(please correct if it wrong). When I play volleyball, I got an amazing sensation, especially when I am spiking and it “kills” the opponent. And you know, spiking is the most difficult action in volleyball, I guess, because it need the good combination among footstep, jumping, timing, and hand swinging. But, if it's done well, you'll feel like your body blows—it's the real satisfaction.
Today, I and other guys from petroleum engineering volleyball team were involved in a semifinal of volleyball tournament, that become a part of 2009 ITB Olympics, againts civil engineering. Different with the game a day before, when we won againts aerospace engineering, today we lost.
Nevertheless, I quite proud about my performance that got better than previous game, by succesfully did several spikes.
And after today's game, we must get ready to face the next one, to achieve the bronze medal againts electrical engineering, and I hope, we will win this game. God bless us all.


2 comments:

  1. Poli apa nih? POli gami yah? Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gmn prestasi TM pd Olimpiade & HMS Cup terakhir cabang Voli. Jamanku dl, sktr thn 2002 ato 2003(aku lupa persisnya) Patra sempat mendominasi. Aku sempat merasakan juara HMS Cup dan perak Olimpiade.
    Semoga ttp bertahan / mjd lbh baik.

    Salam kenal,

    Arif B. Prasetyo
    Patra'97

    ReplyDelete